Saturday, December 29, 2012

Contractor Shout Out!

Contractor Shout Out


As a quality roofing contractor I am always looking to find safe quality tradesmen in other industries. I wanted to give a shout out to Glidden Concrete a concrete contractor in Boise, Idaho. They have been providing exceptional concrete services in the Boise area for nearly 15 years. Pete Glidden, owner and operator has built his company on a foundation of integrity and excellence.

 

Check out this great video gallery showing some of his work.


 
 
Bio For Glidden Concrete
 
Welcome to the Glidden Concrete consumer education blog. We are passionate about providing the best concrete services in Boise, Idaho and the surrounding areas. I am privileged to have contributed and sustained a concrete business in Idaho since 1998. My 14 years in providing foundations, flat work, side walks, patios, stamped concrete floors, counter tops, irrigation boxes and many other types of service has been an incredible experience.

Who We Are

Glidden Concrete is a family owned business. My name is Peter Glidden. I am a proud husband and father. Hard work and integrity has always been a foundational character in my life. As a young man I grew up working on farms and taking just about any job opportunities I could. My parents never had to have the talk with me about work and responsibility, it just seemed come naturally to me. The work ethic I have built my life upon is poured into my family and into every concrete job I perform for a customer.

Certified Concrete Services For Boise, Idaho

At Glidden Concrete we believe in protecting our customers. That is why we are licensed, bonded and insured. We are also a certified public works concrete contractor. By hiring a licensed and bonded contractor you no longer carry the liability of job site injuries. This is critical for you as a business or home owner. If you hire a "would be contractor" that is not properly credentialed to work on your home and some one is injured you could end up being financially responsible. The risk is to high to make that mistake take the route of safety and trust your concrete project into the hands of licensed professionals!

Concrete Services We Offer In Boise, Idaho

We offer a comprehensive selection of concrete services for the Boise area and the surrounding cities. We are able to handle jobs of any size from small residential jobs to large commercial contracts. What ever your concrete needs we have you covered!Included in my services are:


■Flat work-driveways, sidewalks, patios, heated flooring and driveways.
■Architectural concrete-stamped sidewalks, interior floors, counter tops and more.
■Commercial and residential foundations.
■Irrigation boxes.
■Building basements under existing homes.


79 comments:

  1. This post was very well written, and it also contains many useful facts. I appreciated your professional way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.

    cement block manufacturers in pune

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted skylights for all of the rooms in my house. I worry a little bit about how this will make my home look from the outside. In the end though I think it will be worth it to have the natural light.
    http://www.rairoofing.com/services.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very gratefully, I appreciated your professional way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.

    Roofers Liability Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same thing I wanted to learn, which you shared with us, really inspiring! chadroofing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Joshua for such a great post. This is very helpful for me.
    sunflowerstateexteriors.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I like much your post, very interesting, from where you have got this information. chad roofing company

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys! I love your blog too much. I am waiting for more cool postings to read! Cheers… www.garysroofinghouston.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog looks pretty good. You have shared enough information about your work. You have done Awesome and quality work. I would like to appreciate it. I also tried another contractor, they also did great work and made me happy. Commercial & Residential roofing in USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dear, I truly visit this website every day, not only me but also everyone will definitely get brilliant knowledge. Sugar Land roofing

    ReplyDelete
  10. realy its very hopeful post on Roofing Service and very important post for home.
    BBB Accredited Roofing

    ReplyDelete
  11. This info you provided in the blog that was really unique I love it!!! kansascityroofing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now a days metal& polycarbonate Roofing contractorsis used in many industries. In sports field polycarbionate roofing construction looking more beautiful inground.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing such a nice knowledge with us. A must read blog. FLRoofers

    ReplyDelete
  14. The problem is that you provide may be worth our time and also effort. Williamsburg roofer

    ReplyDelete
  15. This article is actually remarkable one it helps many new users that desire to read always the best stuff. perth

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You social service about roofing must be guarantee in this worldwide.
    Residential Roofing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Keep the balls rolling!! Nice posts you have given for us.Gryphon Roofing

    ReplyDelete
  19. There are loads of good contractors, I use ei roofing, they by far are the best roofers I have used in Bristol.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Polycarbonate sheets along with being easy to cut to any dimensions can also be cut to any shape, making it suitable for many different styles of roofs.
    Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheet Suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very informative post. I was looking for information about this topic and this post really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing.

    Roofing Contractors in Chennai
    Metal Roofing Contractors in Chennai
    Industrial Roofing Contractors in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  22. Go ahead you will be also publish for your honest service:
    Roofing Contractors

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really wanted to watch the video but it's not available. There are also concrete contractors in Colorado that provides Grading and Curb Services Colorado and other concrete services. Such a nice reading sharing thoughts about concrete projects.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I got great information from this blog.It is very informative..
    architectural shingles

    ReplyDelete
  25. This post was extremely elegantly composed, and it likewise contains numerous valuable certainties. I valued your expert method for composing the post. Much obliged, you have made it simple for me to get it.
    roofing contractors

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice Blog.
    It show helpful data about Roofing.
    Battle Creek Roofing

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really appreciate your professional approach. I would like to thank you for the efforts you made in writing this post.

    https://www.roofcrowd.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  28. It was great to see the old print shop and everyone who works there again. I am excited to see a printing business still operating and growing, great job guys. Golden Roofing Ltd

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic post! Please keep sharing. btw, I know of a roofing company if you are interested in roofers seattle. Please get in touch! Thanks, have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  30. i like how you explain everything in simple steps it's easy to read and understand. I also Just published article on guttering please have a look Importance Of Guttering System In Greenfield IN

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. roofing maintenance is most major part of our home to maintain. thanks for sharing.


    click

    ReplyDelete
  33. excellent and amazing post. this is the best article for me.Thanks for sharing useful information.Draperies & Curtains Manassas VA

    ReplyDelete
  34. this blog is explaining it's info very clearly and beautifully Water Damage Restoration Vancouver WA

    ReplyDelete
  35. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up Affordable Movers Burnaby BC

    ReplyDelete
  36. this type of blogs are cute enough to get a man Metallic Epoxy Buda TX

    ReplyDelete
  37. this type of blogs are great and I am pretty happy with this with Garage Door Repair San Antonio TX

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cool I got a lot of information thanks for sharing it brother How to Sell Your House in Oakville ON

    ReplyDelete
  39. I really appreciate your attempt good job keep it up Home lockout Bethesda MD

    ReplyDelete
  40. I got a lot of information from your blog thanks for sharing it keep it up Air Duct Cleaning Washington DC

    ReplyDelete
  41. I was looking for best content and I think your content is really helpful for me thanks for sharing it Bathtub Refinishing Sacramento CA

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog Insurance Claims Dallas TX

    ReplyDelete
  43. I read this post your post so nice and very informative post thanks for sharing this post Rapid Water Damage Restoration

    ReplyDelete
  44. I was looking for the best blog thanks for sharing it best of luck Garage Door Spring Dr Philips FL

    ReplyDelete
  45. Good article thanks for sharing it keep it up best of luck The A1 Garage Door

    ReplyDelete
  46. Nicely launched facts here, I prefer to find out this kind of material. The grade of written content will be fine plus the conclusion will be fine. high speed door jakarta

    ReplyDelete
  47. I read this post your post so nice and very informative post thanks for sharing this post SIX TIPS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE LOCAL MOVING

    ReplyDelete
  48. I really appreciate your work thanks for sharing your task good luck Custom Kitchen Cabinets Brooklyn NY

    ReplyDelete